Saturday, November 9, 2013

Give a Card of Thanksgiving


I LOVE November. I've personally made it a month to catch up on all the thank you notes I always planned on sending...or creating...or found in the car months later waiting on an updated address or stamp.  And don't get me started on where I stashed the stamps (I now have them in my craft room, kitchen, and car). Since I affixed November with this "Thanksgiving Thank you note Catch Up" title, I now feel I have the power to absolve YOU of your guilt too. So, go create a card of thanksgiving and mail that baby out.  Don't try to do twenty, I'm just asking for one, cause we all know what happens when we try to cram create: Chaos:)

And when your done, come back here and leave a comment with whom you send it to and why. You'll be entered to win fun FREE stuff. If you add a link to your card, I'll throw your name in a second time.

Love November a little more now? Good:)

Card Inspired by Brenda Rose
Supplies Used:
September SOTM: Poster Tidings S1309
Cricut Cartridge
Twine
Huntington Paper Packet X7174B
Bronze Shimmer Trim Z18049

No comments:

Post a Comment