Friday, November 15, 2013

Changing up the Frosted Card Workshop


 I love the Workshops on the Go Frosted Cardmaking Kit; from the stamp set to the addition of the tinsel baker's twine.  It's a beautiful kit and a steal at $24.95 for 15 cards/envelopes and a D-size stamp set. 

 How could it get any better?


By changing up the cardstock and ink colors! 


By using Slate Grey and Blush in place of Olive and Ruby I was able to create these feminine and pretty versions.

Then, I followed the example of fellow consultant, Vicki Wizniuk, and changed it up again with Lagoon, Slate Grey, and Whisper.  Love how they create a feeling of winter snow.


In all, I made 65 cards using the Frosted Cardmaking Kit, Colonial White Value Pack (50 cards and envelopes), Baker's twine, clear sparkles and a few extra sheets of cardstock all for around $60! (not including ink pads)

If you would like to purchase items to create 65 of these cards for around $60, shop on my website or contact me (kelly.m.maatman@gmail.com or 616-406-8312).

Supplies needed:

x1410 Colonial White Value Pack (50 cards and envelopes)
Add'l cardstock and inks in your choice of color



No comments:

Post a Comment