Monday, February 11, 2013

Scrapbook Classes Coming Soon to Scrapbook Garden

I was asked by a local scrapbooking store, Saranac Paper Garden, to teach a scrapbooking class.  Since I love creating scrapbook pages, and I love teaching too, I jumped at the chance and whipped these pages up!  

These papers are from the retired line, Sonoma, by Close to my Heart. The charms and My Stickease are coordinating accessories that were also available with the kit.  

It's sure to be a fun time learning new techniques, getting some pages done, and meeting others whom love to papercraft as much as I do!



Layout #1

Layout #2

If you'd like to create these pages or find out more about the monthly Layout Class, contact me (kelly.m.maatman@gmail.com, 616-406-8312) or contact the Scrapbook Garden for any questions.

These classes will be held monthly on the third Thursday with two time slots 1:30pm and 6pm.  Space is limited and so is kit availability, so sign up soon because it's filling fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment