Monday, February 25, 2013

Sail Away with Tommy



So, I'm having trouble today with my google+.  It seems that when you update your Flash player, all hell breaks loose. So, please excuse my terrible pictures today.

Anyways...Onto the fun stuff!

I love the Tommy papers in the new Close to my Heart Idea Book. Living on a a lake provides ample opportunity for water sports of all types, especially sailing.  This little butterfly was given to Mark by his parents.  So, on the days that are windy, and waterskiing is impossible, my husband releases his stress by sailing away...

for a little while anyways:)






 The Mini-Medley Accents Wooden Collection add such a great feeling of texture to this layout.  I love how the swirls look like waves on a windy day.

CTMH Supplies Used:
G1058 Workshops On the Go Tommy Scrapbooking Kit
Z1837 Mini-Medley Accents Wooden Collection







2 comments:

Paula said...

Well, I messed up my first comment, so I had to start over!!

Kelly... I just stumbled onto your blog today and I must say I love your work! I am now a "follower" and will continue to follow you through a new reader site (new for me anyway) called Bloglovin', after Google Reader disappears in July.

I've already been through every one of your posts, and 'pinned' almost everything you've made to my CTMH boards on Pinterest! Is that 'stalking', lol? (my pinterest boards are under a name spinned off of my blog name "Paula's Space" - Pinterest boards are at Paula Bee's Space)

Anyway.... just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed my tour. Thanks for all the inspiration :)

Kelly Maatman said...

Thanks Paula! I don't post as often as I'd like, but love that what I have posted inspires you!

Post a Comment