Monday, February 20, 2012

Easter Delight


I love Easter. *Sigh*  So, much so that it seems I created these layouts...and forgot to add my pictures.  I've been organizing my craft room (an affliction that doesn't seem to go away) and found these in my stash.

How cute is this layout!?  I think it's all CTMH products.  Yeah, I know what your thinking, but you have to understand that I used to be consultant for a little bit and I have lots of stuff.  Don't worry, I've been checking out the CHA videos this past winter and I've got my eye on My Mind's Eye line coming out.  Time to branch out.


Banners are all the rage and I got THREE on this layout.  So, there.  I'm caught up with the rest of the trendsetters.  I love how the paper pieced rabbits came out.

The paper pack is Mayberry, which I wasn't a big fan of when it came out, but I made it my own.  Literally.  I added strips of light blue to the striped paper and BAM! It's workable for boy layouts.  I have to do that a lot it seems.  If you have a girl, your all set for scrapbooking supplies.  Throw some flowers and rhinestones on those scraps and your good to go.  With a boy it's different.  Things are getting better out there,but I'm sick of buttons.  Buttons, really?! Don't get me started.

I'm just going to take a minute and look at these cute layouts and let my rant dissipate...ok, I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment