Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's Your Day Artwork...Take 2


 I have really enjoyed coming up with new cards using the National Stamping Month campaign stamp set, It's Your Day, from Close to My Heart.  There is tons of wonderful layouts and artwork all over the web, and I wanted to put a little of my own spin on it.






This is my favorite card.  I love the bicycle from the stamp set and after watching America's Got Talent, I thought, I juggle bikes everyday.  It's called my schedule!  And so, I sat down and came up with this idea.


But of course I couldn't stop there.  I had to put a little bit more of my odd humor into it.  Enjoy:)


CTMH Supplies Used:

Z1701 Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment
Z1702 Baker's Twine Paradise Assortment
It's Your Day Stamp Set
Z1686 Cricut Artiste Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment