Friday, January 4, 2013

Baby Blessings

If you notice, I've been missing from my blog lately, and there is a pretty wonderful reason why, if I do say so myself.  We welcomed our new little one into the world on November 19th, and I went into Mommy hibernation for the next few weeks.  To everyone's delight it was a girl and we named her Aurora Jane.  
(I'm so excited to be able to use pinks and all things girly in my papercrafting!)  

With all the time I've spent nursing I have become the first person in the world to have seen everything on Pinterest...except all the stuff I missed while blogging this (never can hold first place for long, I guess). Anyways, I have tons of great ideas whirling away and new things to post over the next few days.  Not to mention TONS of new product speeding towards me in a little brown truck at this very moment! Yup, new Catalog release February 1st.  It's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

But not as amazing as my daughter, whom happening to be beckoning at this moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment