Monday, October 15, 2012

Mustache and Moonlight



So while out shopping today, I realized I never scrapped last years pictures.  It didn't really matter, because Mr. B wouldn't go NEAR a costume without screaming in horror.  My solution: eyeliner mustache.  Very Adams Family.

Close to My Heart has a great collection this year for your little spook called Moonlight.  And the coordinating Compliments Dimensional Elements are fabulous.  The colors and patterns are just the right balance of fun and frights. I added a few of the new Sparkles Black and Grey assortment for a little bling and done.

Check out the My Reflections Moonlight Collection and more on my website.



CTMH Supplies Used:
X7161B Moonlight Paper Packet
X7161C Moonlight Complements
Z1754 Sparkles Black and Grey Assortment
Z1393 Mini-Medley Black Accents
Z1734 Persnickety Journaling Spots
Inks

Sketch by Scrapbook Generations

No comments:

Post a Comment