Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Stella Thank You

Stella Card
Beautiful bright summery colors? Fun Canvas Stickers? Wonderful patterned papers by Close to My Heart? It must be the vibrantly beautiful Stella collection!  I love how easy this card came together with the help of the coordinating canvas stickers and my AP cricut cartridge.  I added a little faux stitching with a marker and I love the whimsy feel of the sentiment from the 4 My Friend stamp set.

This card is going out to my Mom's friend Siiri.  She and her husband helped me travel with my toddler on a three hour car ride, then a two hour plane ride, followed by another car ride over four hours.  Hmm, now that I type it out I may need to do more than just this card...:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this card :) Super cute. I'm your newest follower! Great job on your blog!

Veronica Nash said...

Haven't visited in a while. Nice job on the card. Keep up the good work and sharing inspiration!

Post a Comment