Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year, Beautiful Inspirations




January is full of great specials with Close to My Heart. Here are the great promotions just for you!

1. The Inspirations Brochure: Close to My Heart has put out a beautiful brochure for the month of January called Inspirations. It is full of beautiful stamps, papers, and accessories that will take your breath away. AND on top of that there are several specials that are good for the life of the brochure (Jan 1-31, 2011)
  • Buy the Wings Workshop on the Go kit and get special pricing on get special pricing on the stamp sets shown in the brochure.
  • Get the Stamp of the Month for less than ever before! (see #2 below)
2. January Stamp of the Month: Find Your Style. This stamp set is gorgeous! I'm in awe of it really. I plan on working on some artwork, but in the meantime you can just fawn over what the fabulous artist at CTMH have come up with:
Getting this set for FREE is even easier than before!!! This month, and this month only, if you purchase the Wings Workshop on the Go kit and 4 other items from the Inspirations Brochure, you get January's Stamp of the Month: Find Your Style for FREE!! By doing the math, I've figured it out: You can get it for as little as $49.80(before shipping and tax). That's a $22.95 stamp set FREE for a $49.80 purchase. Close to My Heart has NEVER offered the Stamp of the Month at this price before!

Here's my suggested purchase list to earn the SOTM for FREE with the smallest purchase:
Subtotal $49.80

Total with Shipping and Tax(depending on your area, I used a 6% sales tax) came to $56.98

You can make this purchase 24/7 on my website:








No comments:

Post a Comment