Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Swimming Lessons

So, today's the day! I dived into the waters of blogging with all intentions of freestyling it like Michael Phelps! As I'm sure all of you can guess I sank like a stone right off the deck.

But wait! What's this? I think I see the surface through my sporty yellow goggles!!

With a little bit of trial and a whole lot of error, I'm finally able to tread the waters; as this post so obviously demonstrates. I may not be able to swim the English Channel, but the lake in my own back yard is as good as any a place to start.

Inspirational Quote of the Day:

It's a good idea to begin at the bottom in everything except in learning to swim.
~Author Unknown

Another Quote of the Day:

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?
~Steven Wright

Ok, so I should have said "Quotes" of the day. Too bad. And your probably wondering if I'm going to have a quote each and every day. Nope. This is going to be one of the many things I start in life and never finish. Muahhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment