Sunday, March 25, 2012

Those Precious Few

You ever have those special pictures that you want to scrapbook, but your afraid you won't do it justice? So, they sit.  Collecting dust.  Away where no one can see how amazing they are.

That's me.

I have those few special pictures awaiting their turn to shine on a page full of just the perfect amount of embellishment and pop.  However, I'm not perfect at anything, and why should my scrapbooking be any different?  Sometimes you just have to do it, knowing it may not be perfect. Will I change or add something to this? Probably.  But that shouldn't stop me from starting.

This was taken while watching a waterskiing competition.  I had just come back from getting something from the car and was waiting for my son to notice I had returned.  There are few things that fill me with delight like seeing the expression on his face when he sees me again.  It doesn't have to be 5 hours or even 5 minutes apart, his reaction is always the same.  And so I'll always keep waiting...
 





Supplies:
Cardstock is Core'dinations Black Iris and Buttercup
B&T, Banner, camera are cuts from Echo Park
Jumbo Brads from Making Memories
Blue B&T cloud from Paper Adventures
SMILE alpha chipboard from Cosmo Cricket Snorkel Collection
Balloon Stamp, ink, bling, and Baker's twine from CTMH

No comments:

Post a Comment