Wednesday, March 16, 2011



Once a quarter I love to get away for the afternoon with my CTMH sisters and head to the East side.  In the multi-purpose room of a church you'll find 30-40 consultants screaming, laughing, and dressing up in some of the wildest outfits.  It's a time to share ideas, earn free product, talk business, and eat a whole lotta food.  This past Unit meeting we created this fun thank you card with papers from the Mayberry line.  

The sentiment is actually stamped on a button. A button? Yeah! A button! One of Close to My Hearts new Canvas Badge Buttons from the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book.  My favorite part is that once you are ready to attach them, you just peel the backing off and stick!   

The little flower buttons are from our new Basic Assortment Buttons, and I added just a touch of twinkle with the use of Bitty Sparkles (With a 100 to a pack, I can justify adding these to everything!).  And lets not forget about the actual shape.  Circle cards are all the rage, but creating them can be frustrating and time consuming. Close to My Heart is here to help keep you up with all the treads and still have time for...well, life. With their 4 1/2 inch Circle Cards (available in Colonial White and White Daisy) you can create your own fashionable artwork Faster. Simpler. Easier.  



No comments:

Post a Comment