Wednesday, January 12, 2011

February Ladies Night Out: Wings


I finally finished the layouts we will be making on February 25th at Ladies Night Out. I wanted to post the layouts included in the Wings Workshop Kit, as well as, the two additional layouts I created just for you. We will be using the dreamy dark paperpack "Wings" from Close to My Heart. I hope you love the papers as much as I do! (Click on the layouts to see them larger and in more detail).

Additional Layout #1 "Baby love"


Additional Layout #2 "Beautiful"
And here are pictures of the two layouts that come with the Wings Kit created by Jeanette Lynton and the wonderful artist at Close to My Heart.

Wings WOTG Kit Layout #1

Wings WOTG Kit Layout #2


Call or Email me to sign up for Ladies Night Out and to place your order by no later than January 31st at 7pm. (616-406-8312, kelly.m.maatman@gmail.com) OR order the Wings Kit on my website 24/7.

And Remember, by purchasing the Wings Workshop Kit in January your eligible for additional savings on the stamps highlighted in the Inspirations brochure!



No comments:

Post a Comment