Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Fine Beer...

This was one of the first layouts I ever created using Close to My Heart products years ago. Now, you have to remember that I don't have kids, and while living in Illinois at the time there were many beer specialty stores. This layout reflects or interests at the time. An interest, I admit, we indulge in still every now and then. My husband, Mark, considers himself somewhat of a connoisseur of beer and caffeinated beverages. I never knew what we would be in the glass, and it became a type of game to figure out what type of beer it was and who brewed it. Let me say I learned to fear the darker brews. More than once, I'd take a small sip and beg for mercy. Yuck! But other nights, like the one I scrapbooked above, I would be pleasantly surprised by the flavors. Cheers!

Close to My Heart products used: Sarsaparilla (X7098B), Simple Alphabet lowercase (Z1048),

If you'd like to purchase these products for yourself just visit my website, click on "Shop Online" and away you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment